Documents for Canada Visa application
- Original passport.
- The applicant must submit the duly filled and also signed Canada visa application form.
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against white background, size (35 mm x 45 mm with 80% face close up)(Photo specifications)
- Photo Specifications:
a) The applicant must mention the name and date of birth at the back of the photo.
b) The photographs should not be more than three months old, should not scanned/stapled or used in any previous visas
- Original covering letter from applicant on company letter head mentioning his/her name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should have signature of the authorised signatory with company stamp and also addressed to ‘The Visa Officer, Canadian High Commission, New Delhi’
Please note: The covering letter must be on company letter head if the applicant is self employed, and also on plain paper if he/she is an employee of any firm.
- Bank statement reflecting transactions of last 6 months, with Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Travellers Cheque/Fixed Deposits / Property Paper/Occupational Viability
- Proof of employment like Salary Slip or Appointment Letter / NOC from Employee.
Please note: The letter must include, the applicant’s name, position, current salary, date of commencement of job and the employer’s name, address and the telephone number.
- Download the visa form – Canada visa consent form | Canada family information form
- If the applicant’s documents have to be collected from Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 300 will be applicable. In case of places other than Mumbai, additional courier fee of Rs 700 will be applicable on Canada tourist visa fees.