If an Egyptian escapade is on your mind, we’ve got the fastest and also easiest way to help you with an Egypt tourist visa! Apply for an Egypt visa. Follow our simple application process and additionally get your visa in just 7 working days.
30 days Tourist Visa
- Single entry
- Consulate fees
- Service charges
- All taxes
Note: We do not provide Egypt work visa.
Our easy visa process
- Apply and pay online
- Send your documents
- Get your visa
Documents for Egypt Visa application
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of submission of the visa, also with a minimum of two blank pages
- Two copies of the first and last page of your passport
- Confirmed return air tickets
- The visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background and also with matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm)
- Covering letter mentioning the details of the travel and also the traveller
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions of the last 6 months with also a minimum balance of Rs 50,000 per person, duly attested and signed by a bank official
- Confirmation of hotel booking mentioning the name and also number of hotel
- No objection letter from the current employer
- If you are self employed: registration of the company/ partnership deed/ Memorandum of Article (MOA) is required
- Download the visa form – Egypt visa form Mumbai consulate | Egypt visa form Delhi consulate.
- Visa will be valid for 90 days from the date of issue
- Tourist visa will allow you to stay up to 30 days from the date of arrival
- If the applicant’s place of collection of documents is in Mumbai, also an additional courier fee of Rs 300 will be applicable. If place other than Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will be applicable on Egypt tourist visa fees.