Philippines holds within itself the charm of a queen, the power of a king and the solidarity of a knight. It enthralls the traveller in every aspect with its royal capacities. A one-on-one interaction with this lovely country must figure on your bucket list for the simple reason that a Philippines visa starts fromand get it in just 5 – 7 working days.
Philippines Visa price includes
- Consulate application fees
- gettravel.in India service fees
- All taxes
Documents for Philippines Visa application:
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the return date of travel, with a minimum of two blank pages.
- The form should be printed and filled on a single sheet of paper using both sides.
- The photograph pasted on the application form need to have signature of the applicant
- Credit Card Copy or Foreign Exchange with USD500 minimum.
- Photo Specification: Two recent 50mm x 50mm photographs with 80% face coverage and also with white background. The photograph must not be used in any form prior to the application for visa and should not be older than 6 months.
- Original covering letter from applicant stating the applicant’s name, designation, passport details, all travel details with also purpose and duration of visit. The letter should have signature of the applicant with his contact details and also with addressed to ‘Philippines Consulate, Mumbai’.
- Bank statement reflecting transactions of last 6 months, with bank seal and sign on each page, having minimum balance of 1 lakh rupees per applicant.
- Salary slip for last three months with company seal.
- If the applicant is self employed, he/she must submit their company registration copy or partnership deed. In case the applicant is employed in a firm, he/she must submit the original leave sanction from the company, duly signed by the authorized signatory with his name, designation and company stamp.
- Hotel confirmation as per travel itinerary.
- The confirmed return air ticket showing travel itinerary.
- Download the visa form – Mumbai consulate | Delhi consulate | Chennai consulate.
- If the applicant’s place of collection of documents is in Mumbai, additional courier fee of Rs 300 will be applicable. If place other than Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will be applicable on Philippines tourist visa fees.