Planning a family holiday to one of the Schengen countries? Here’s the easiest way to get your Schengen Visa. You can now begin your application for a Schengen Tourist Visa online.
90days* Tourist Visa :
- Consulate fees
- Service charges
- All taxes
- The Schengen area has 26 member states – Austria, Belgium, The Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
- If you wish to travel to the Schengen Area, you have to apply for a short-term Schengen tourist visa. Depending on the type of your visa, you will have permit to enter once (single entry) or multiple times (multiple entry). And also obtain a stay for no longer than 3 months.
- The processing time for your Schengen Visa is approximately 10 – 15 working days.
- Schengen visa application form, duly filled and also signed
- Recent passport-size colour photograph taken against a white background with matte-finish, size (35mm x 45mm with 80% face close up)
- Your passport should be valid for at least 3 months after departure, with at least two blank pages
- Ticket itinerary also with hotel reservation
- Medical insurance policy, covering expenses up to 30,000 Euros
- Bank statements for the last 6 months or an original ‘official affidavit of support’
- Purpose of the visit and also duration of travel mentioned in a letter
- Income tax returns for the past 3 years
- Appointment letter and also reference letter from your employer if you are employed
- Proof of legal entity, bank statements and also tax returns if you are self-employed
If the applicant is employed
- Salary Slip, etc
If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed
- Certificate of registration of the company
- Covering letter on letter head
- Our visa experts will inform you if any other documents is necessary for the process.
- If the applicant’s place of collection of documents is in Mumbai, additional courier fee of Rs 300 will be applicable. If place other than Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will be applicable on Schengen tourist visa fees.
- In case of unavailability of the requested appointment slot at VFS or at the Consulate, the visa service fee will be partially refunded on cancellation.