If you’re planning a holiday to Thailand, why wait for hours at the airport for visa on arrival? We’ve got the fastest and the easiest way to get a Thailand visa for Indians citizens at just
30 days* Tourist Visa
- Single entry
- Consulate fees
- Service charges
- All taxes
- The visa on arrival process involves approximately 3-6 hours of wait time at the airport, post arrival. We recommend that you get your Thailand visa from India before you travel, to avoid last minute hassles.
Our easy visa process
- Apply and pay online
- Send your documents
- Get your visa
Key facts about Thailand Visa application process
- If you are planning a holiday to Thailand, a tourist or business visa that is valid for 30 days will allow you to enter the country only once.
- The processing time for a Thailand visa is approximately 7 working days.
Documents required for Thailand Visa application
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of return, with a minimum of two blank pages
- Two copies of the first and last page of your passport duly attested
- Confirmed return air tickets
- Two visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background, size (35 mm x 45 mm with 80% face close up)(Photo specifications)
- Confirmation of hotel with address and number
- Original bank statements for the last 6 months reflecting a minimum balance of Rs 42,000, that has been attested by a bank official
- Evidence of occupation and of the monthly income : Income Tax Returns for the last 3 years, Pay slips, letter from employer certifying employment, Employee ID, Student ID, Business license
If the applicant is employed
- A cover letter from both company and travel agency stating the purpose of travel and traveller details.
If the applicant has a Friend / Family in Thailand
- Whether you intend to stay with Thai relatives or friends, invitation letter and ID proof of the invitee is mandatory.
- If the invitee is not a Thai citizen, copies of work visa, work permit and also passport is mandatory.
- Download the visa form – Mumbai consulate | Delhi consulate | Chennai consulate
- If the applicant’s documents have to be collected from Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 300 will be applicable. In case of places other than Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will be applicable on Thailand tourist visa fees.