Turkey oozes charm and appeal in every corner, every street. It holds within itself the capacity to leave the traveller within you awestruck and spellbound. When you can obtain your Turkey visa in just 8 working days, what holds you back?
15Days Tourist Visa :
- Single entry visa
- Consulate fees
- Service charges
- All taxes
Documents required for Turkey Visa application
- Original Passport (with validity of minimum 6 months from return date of travel and also minimum two pages should be blank from both sides for visa stamp). Copies of old passports showing travel history attached as well. The applicant must also attach two photocopies of front and back pages of current passport.
- The visa application form has must filled and also signed by the applicant.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt finish/semi-matt finish, 80% face coverage and white background, without border. The dimensions of the image should be 2.5”x 2.5” and not be used in any form prior to the visa application.
- Original covering letter from applicant stating the applicant’s name, designation, passport details, all travel details with purpose and duration of visit. The letter should have signature of authorised signatory with company stamp and addressed to ‘Consulate General of Republic of Turkey, Mumbai’.
- Bank statement reflecting transactions of last 6 months, with bank seal and sign on last page and with minimum balance of 1 lakh rupees per applicant.
- Salary slip for last three months with company seal.
- If the applicant is self employed, notarized business registration proof attested by the Mantralaya has to be provided
- Hotel confirmation as per travel itinerary
- The confirmed return air ticket showing travel itinerary
- Travel Insurance is mandatory
- Income Tax Returns of the last 2 years
- If the applicant’s place of collection of documents is in Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 300 will be applicable. If place other than Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will be applicable on Turkey tourist visa fees.